We have been representing clients injured in automobile, semi-truck, motorcycle, bus, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents since 1984.  The laws pertaining to the entitlement of No-Fault benefits and the right to bring a claim for non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, vary depending upon the facts and circumstances of the accident. For example, if a person is injured by a negligent municipal bus driver, the injured person only has 60 days to file written notice of their claim with the appropriate governmental agency that operates the bus, or the injured person will lose their claim for pain and suffering. 

Don't risk losing out on benefits you may be entitled to. If you were involved in a car, semi-truck, motorcycle, bus, bicycle, or pedestrian accident, call us at your earliest opportunity so we may assess whether you have a viable claim and against whom.

car, motorcycle, bus, bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents